Enter to win your very own copy of The Contender, America's hottest new party card game!
"I've been waiting to get my hands on this game for ages and it didn't disappoint. It's so fun! It's funny and also beautifully designed. If you like games you'll love this one." - Stewart (Amazon)
"I immediately bought this game after playing it with some friends at a bar. It has a similar vibe to games like Cards Against Humanity or Apples to Apples, but isn't played out at this point. Just an overall solid party game..." -Amazon Customer
Enter your information to be entered to win! Full rules and details below:
- Many will enter, one will win a brand spankin' new copy of The Contender mailed to their door (sorry, US folks only).
- Enter one of two ways:
- Fill in the form above with your name and email
- Retweet this message: https://twitter.com/upfordebatetv/status/689977217477169153
- Only one entry per method for the length of the contest (maximum of two entries).
- Contest closes February 5, 2016.
- The database of submissions will be deleted immediately following execution of the contest. Your information is yours, we won't be jerks about it.
- If you have any questions regarding this contest, don't hesitate to email email@example.com or tweet at us using @upfordebatetv.
- Pretty simple stuff!
1. ENTRY: No purchase necessary to enter or win. Contestants will enter by completing the form available at http://upfordebate.tv/giveaway and/or by retweeting the tweet linked on that same page. Allow one entry per method for the duration of the contest.
2. ELIGIBILITY: This contest is open only to legal U.S. residents, over the age of 18. Employees of "Coffee and Beer" or "Up For Debate" (along with its contractors, affiliates and subsidiaries) and their families are not eligible. Void where prohibited by law. Contestants residing in those areas where the contest is void may participate in the contest but may not win any prizes.
3. WINNER SELECTION: The winner will be selected by random drawing out of the submissions from Twitter and the Up For Debate website. (1) winner will be chosen.
4. PRIZES: The winner will receive a copy of "The Contender: The Game of Presidential Debate" base deck, with a maximum value of $30.
5. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Winners will be notified within 14 days after the determination date. Inability to contact a winner may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner.
6. USE OF CONTEST INFORMATION: All entries become the property of "Up for Debate". "Up For Debate" reserves the right to use any and all information related to the contest, including submissions provided by the contestants, for editorial, marketing and any other purpose, unless prohibited by law.
7. NOT ENDORSED BY TWITTER: By participating in this contest, you acknowledge that this contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Twitter and release Twitter from any and all liability arising from or related to this contest. The information you are providing for this contest is being provided to "Up For Debate" and not to Twitter, and will be used to notify you if you have won.
8. CONDUCT: All contest participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules. "Up For Debate" in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person it finds to be tampering with the entry process, the operation of its web site or is otherwise in violation of these rules.
9. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: "Up For Debate" is not responsible for late, lost or misdirected email or for any computer, online, telephone or technical malfunctions that may occur. If for any reason, the contest is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention or technical failures of any sort, "Up For Debate" may cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the contest. Entrants further agree to release "Up For Debate" from any liability resulting from, or related to participation in the contest.
10. WINNERS LIST: The name of the winner and other contest related information may be obtained by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.